The website www.wayandsat.com (hereinafter, the “Website”) is owned by WAY&SAT EXECUTIVE SEARCH S.L.U. (hereinafter, the “COMPANY”), with registered office at Calle Miguel Mañara, 11 – 2º A – 41004, Seville and CIF B06829774. Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Seville, Volume 75, Folio 7063, S 8, Page 130577 and Inscription 1. The COMPANY welcomes you and invites you to carefully read the General Conditions of Use of this Website (hereinafter, the “General Conditions of Use”) that describe the terms and conditions that will be applicable to your browsing through it, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable Spanish regulations. Since the COMPANY could modify these Conditions of Use in the future, we recommend that you visit them periodically to be duly informed of the changes made. With the aim that the use of the Website conforms to criteria of transparency, clarity and simplicity, the COMPANY informs the User that any suggestion, doubt or query regarding the General Conditions of Use will be received and resolved by contacting the COMPANY through the email: email@example.com
1. Object The COMPANY provides the content and services that are available on the Website, subject to these General Conditions of Use as well as the policy on personal data processing (hereinafter, the “Data Protection Policy”). Access to this Website or its use in any way grants you the qualification of “User” and implies unreserved acceptance of each and every one of these General Conditions of Use, reserving the COMPANY the right to modify them at any time. Consequently, it will be the responsibility of all Users to carefully read the General Conditions of Use in force on each of the occasions in which they access this Website, so that, if they do not agree with any of the provisions herein, , must refrain from the use of this Website. Likewise, it is warned that, on occasions, particular conditions may be established for the use of specific content and/or services on the Website, the use of said content or services will imply acceptance of the particular conditions specified therein. 2. Services Through the Website, the COMPANY offers Users the possibility of accessing: Information about the company, its contact details, its products and services, its rates, its commercial offers, its location – A contact section for inquiries providing your personal data – Links to access social networks (hereinafter the “Services”). 3. Privacy and Data Processing The COMPANY treats your personal data in accordance with those established in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to data processing. personal information and the free circulation of these data and which repeals Directive 95/46/CE (General Data Protection Regulation) and LO 3/2018. The information about your personal data, according to article 13 of section 2 of the aforementioned regulation and LO 3/2018, can be consulted at this [LINK].
4. Industrial and Intellectual Property The User acknowledges and accepts that all the contents displayed on the Website and, in particular, designs, texts, images, logos, icons, buttons, software, trade names, trademarks, or any other signs susceptible to industrial use and/or commercial are subject to Intellectual Property rights and all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs, all industrial and intellectual property rights, on the contents and / or any other elements inserted in the page, which are the exclusive property of the COMPANY and / or third parties, who have the exclusive right to use them in economic traffic. For all these reasons, the User agrees not to reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify such content, holding the COMPANY harmless from any claim arising from breach of such obligations. In no case does access to the Website imply any type of waiver, transmission, license or total or partial assignment of said rights, unless expressly stated otherwise. These General Conditions of Use of the Website do not grant Users any other right of use, alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication of the Website and/or its Contents other than those expressly provided herein. Any other use or exploitation of any rights will be subject to the prior and express authorization specifically granted for this purpose by the COMPANY or the third party owner of the rights affected.
The contents, texts, photographs, designs, logos, images, computer programs, source codes and, in general, any existing intellectual creation on this site, as well as the site itself as a whole, as a multimedia artistic work, are protected as rights copyright by copyright law. The COMPANY is the owner of the elements that make up the graphic design of the Website, the menus, navigation buttons, the HTML code, the texts, images, textures, graphics and any other content of the Website or, in any case, has the corresponding authorization for the use of said elements. The content provided on the Website may not be reproduced in whole or in part, nor transmitted, nor registered by any information retrieval system, in any form or by any means, unless prior authorization is obtained, by writing, of the aforementioned Entity. Likewise, it is prohibited to delete, evade and/or manipulate the “copyright” as well as the technical protection devices, or any information mechanisms that the contents may contain. The User of this Website undertakes to respect the rights stated and to avoid any action that could harm them, reserving in any case the COMPANY the exercise of any means or legal actions that correspond to it in defense of its legitimate intellectual and industrial property rights.
5. Obligations and Responsibilities of the User of the Website The User agrees to: Make appropriate and lawful use of the Website as well as the contents and services, in accordance with: (i) the applicable legislation at all times; (ii) the General Conditions of Use of the Website; (iii) morality and generally accepted good customs and (iv) public order. Provide yourself with all the means and technical requirements that are necessary to access the Website. Provide truthful information by filling in the forms contained on the Website with their personal data and keeping them updated at all times so that they respond, at all times, to the actual situation of the User. The User will be solely responsible for the false or inaccurate statements made and the damages caused to the COMPANY or third parties due to the information provided. Notwithstanding the provisions of the previous section, the User must also refrain from: a) Make unauthorized or fraudulent use of the Website and/or its contents for illicit purposes or effects, prohibited in these General Conditions of Use, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or that in any way may damage, disable, overload, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of the services or documents, files and all kinds of content stored on any computer equipment. b) Access or attempt to access resources or restricted areas of the Website, without meeting the conditions required for said access.
c) Cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the Website, its suppliers or third parties. d) Introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems on the network that are likely to cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the COMPANY, its suppliers or third parties. e) Attempting to access, use and/or manipulate the data of the COMPANY, third-party providers and other Users. f) Reproduce or copy, distribute, allow public access through any form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights is obtained or it is legally permitted. g) Delete, hide or manipulate the notes on intellectual or industrial property rights and other data identifying the rights of the COMPANY or third parties incorporated into the contents, as well as the technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that may be inserted in the content. h) Obtain and try to obtain the contents using means or procedures other than those that, depending on the case, have been made available for this purpose or have been expressly indicated on the web pages where the contents are located or, in general , of those that are habitually used on the Internet because they do not entail a risk of damage or disablement of the website and/or the contents. i) In particular, and merely indicative and not exhaustive, the User undertakes not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any kind of material that:
(i) In any way it is contrary, disparages or violates the fundamental rights and public liberties recognized constitutionally, in International Treaties and in the rest of the current legislation. (ii) Induce, incite or promote criminal, denigrating, defamatory, violent or, in general, actions contrary to the law, morality, generally accepted good customs or public order. (iii) Induce, incite or promote discriminatory actions, attitudes or thoughts based on sex, race, religion, beliefs, age or condition. (iv) Include, make available or allow access to products, elements, messages and/or services that are criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading or, in general, contrary to the law, morality and generally accepted good customs or to public order. (v) Induce or may induce an unacceptable state of anxiety or fear. (vi) Induce or incite to engage in practices that are dangerous, risky or harmful to health and mental balance.
(vii) It is protected by the legislation on intellectual or industrial protection belonging to the COMPANY or to third parties without the intended use having been authorized. (viii) Is contrary to honor, personal and family privacy or the image of people. (ix) Constitute any type of publicity. (x) Include any type of virus or program that prevents the normal functioning of the Website. If you are provided with a password to access some of the services and/or contents of the Website, you undertake to use it diligently, keeping it secret at all times. Consequently, it will be responsible for its proper custody and confidentiality, agreeing not to transfer it to third parties, temporarily or permanently, nor to allow access to the aforementioned services and/or contents by outsiders. Likewise, you are obliged to notify the COMPANY of any fact that may involve improper use of your password, such as, without limitation, its theft, loss or unauthorized access, in order to proceed with its immediate cancellation. Consequently, as long as the previous notification is not made, the COMPANY will be exempt from any liability that may arise from the improper use of its password, being its responsibility any illegal use of the contents and/or services of the Website by any illegitimate third party. If you negligently or intentionally fail to comply with any of the obligations established in these General Conditions of Use, you will be liable for all damages that may arise from said breach for the COMPANY.
6. Responsibilities The COMPANY does not guarantee continuous access, nor the correct display, download or use of the elements and information contained in the pages of the Website, which may be prevented, hindered or interrupted by factors or circumstances beyond its control. The COMPANY is not responsible for the decisions that could be adopted as a result of access to the content or information offered, since said decisions are made by the user in the free exercise of his will. The COMPANY may interrupt the service or immediately terminate the relationship with the User if it detects that use of its Website or any of the services offered therein are contrary to these General Conditions of Use. The COMPANY is not responsible for damages, losses, losses, claims or expenses derived from the decisions made by the user himself in the free use of his will during his visit to the Website, unless said damages, losses, losses, claims or expenses are directly attributable to the COMPANY due to failures on the page, error or omission. It will only be responsible for eliminating, as soon as possible, the content that may generate such damage, provided that it is notified. In particular, it will not be responsible for the damages that could be derived, among others, from: (i) interference, interruptions, failures, omissions, telephone breakdowns, delays, blockages or disconnections in the operation of the electronic system, caused by deficiencies, overloads and errors in telecommunications lines and networks, or by any other cause beyond the control of the company.
(ii) illegitimate interference through the use of malicious programs of any kind and through any means of communication, such as computer viruses or any other. (iii) improper or inappropriate abuse of the Website. (iv) security or browsing errors caused by a malfunction of the browser or by the use of non-updated versions of the same. The COMPANY administrators reserve the right to withdraw, totally or partially, any content or information present on the Website. The COMPANY excludes any liability for damages of any kind that could be due to the misuse of the services freely available and used by the Users of the Website. Likewise, the COMPANY is exonerated from any responsibility for the content and information that may be received as a result of the data collection forms, being the same only for the provision of consultation and doubt services. On the other hand, in case of causing damages due to an illegal or incorrect use of said services, the User may be claimed by the COMPANY for the damages or losses caused. You will defend, indemnify and hold the COMPANY harmless against any damages arising from claims, actions or demands from third parties as a result of your access or use of the Website. Likewise, you agree to indemnify the COMPANY against any damages and losses, which derive from the use by you of “robots”, “spiders”, “crawlers” or similar tools used in order to collect or extract data or of any other action on your part that imposes an unreasonable burden on the operation of the Website.
7.Hyperlinks The User undertakes not to reproduce in any way, not even through a hyperlink or hyperlink, the COMPANY’s Website, as well as any of its contents, unless expressly authorized in writing by the COMPANY. The COMPANY Website includes links to other websites managed by third parties, in order to facilitate User access to information from collaborating and/or sponsoring companies. In accordance with this, the COMPANY is not responsible for the content of said websites, nor is it in a position of guarantor or/or party offering the services and/or information that may be offered to third parties through third-party links. . The User is granted a limited, revocable and non-exclusive right to create links to the main page of the Website exclusively for private and non-commercial use. The websites that include a link to our Website (i) may not imply that the COMPANY recommends that website or its services or products; (ii) they may not misrepresent their relationship with the COMPANY or affirm that the COMPANY has authorized such a link, nor include brands, denominations, trade names, logos or other distinctive signs of the COMPANY; (iii) may not include content that could be considered in bad taste, obscene, offensive, controversial, that incites violence or discrimination based on sex, race or religion, contrary to public order or illegal; (iv) may not link to any page of the Website other than the main page; (v) must link to the address of the Website itself, without allowing the website that makes the link to reproduce the Website as part of its website or within one of its “frames” or create a “browser” on any of the pages of the Website. The COMPANY may request, at any time, to remove any link to the Website, after which it must proceed immediately to remove it. The COMPANY cannot control the information, content, products or services provided by other websites that have established links to the Website. Consequently, the COMPANY does not assume any type of responsibility for any aspect related to such websites
8. Cookies You can consult the information about cookies by accessing this LINK 9. Duration and termination The provision of the service of this Website and the other services have, in principle, an indefinite duration. However, the COMPANY may terminate or suspend any of the portal services. Whenever possible, the COMPANY will announce the termination or suspension of the provision of the specific service. 10. Declarations and Warranties In general, the contents and services offered on the Website are merely informative. In the event that the products or services reflected on the website are made available to the user, the provisions of the corresponding general contracting conditions will be followed. 11. Force majeure The COMPANY will not be responsible at all in case of impossibility to provide service, if this is due to prolonged interruptions of the electricity supply, telecommunications lines, social conflicts, strikes, rebellion, explosions, floods, acts and omissions of the Government, and in general all cases of force majeure or fortuitous event. 12. Resolution of disputes. Governing Law and Jurisdiction These General Conditions of Use, as well as the use of the Website, will be governed by Spanish law. In case of dispute, the contracting parties agree to submit to the Judges and Courts of the consumer’s domicile, provided that it is located in Spanish territory. Otherwise, if it is a non-consumer user or a consumer located outside of Spanish territory, the submission will be to the courts and tribunals of the city of domicile of the COMPANY. Assuming the party that breaches the contract the judicial and extrajudicial expenses that derive from the claim including the expenses of lawyers, solicitors, etc. In the event that any stipulation of these General Conditions of Use is unenforceable or null by virtue of the applicable legislation or as a consequence of a judicial or administrative resolution, said unenforceability or nullity will not make these General Conditions of Use unenforceable or null as a whole. In such cases, the COMPANY will proceed to modify or replace said stipulation with another that is valid and enforceable and that, as far as possible, achieves the objective and claim reflected in the original stipulation.